The Curatorial Department at the Jewish Museum is offering an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in learning about curatorial work centerng modern and contemporary art.
|Reports to:||Curatorial Associate|
|Date posted:||July 5, 2017|
|FLSA Status:||Unpaid Internship|
|Schedule:||1-2 days per week / TBD|
- Research on artists and artworks.
- Management and organization of exhibition materials.
- Creation and maintenance of essential documents such as checklists, image lists, and exhibition presentations.
- Correspondence with artists, curators, and others involved in projects.
- Performing various tasks as they arise.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program; relevant coursework preferred.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about contemporary artists and exhibitions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Impeccable research and communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
To apply, email internship application, resume, and cover letter to:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
Phone: (212) 423-3238
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.