The Marketing Department at the Jewish Museum seeks a motivated intern interested in the audience-focused aspects of art museums. The Marketing Intern will gain hands-on experience and support audience development goals by working on a variety of projects offering exposure to the major practice areas of the department, including strategy development, content development, advertising placement and analysis, and grassroots outreach.
|Reports to:||Outreach Coordinator|
|Date posted:||December 1, 2016|
- Research and outreach to potential partner organizations, including other museums, cultural organizations, religious organizations, tourism groups, private clubs, and businesses.
- Research and update contact lists and assist with customer relationship management.
- Collaborate with Marketing staff on data gathering and analysis to evaluate campaign outcomes.
- Track attendance and marketing efforts.
- Work with additional departments across the Museum to grow contact lists, including Education, Development, and Shop.
- B.A. or M.A. candidate, preferably with concentration or significant course work in Marketing, Art History, or Arts Administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including pleasant phone manner and willingness to cold call.
- Knowledge of art or Jewish culture preferred. Familiarity with New York cultural sector helpful.
Send Resume with Cover Letter to:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.