The Shop is looking for a qualified candidate interested in assisting us with retail marketing and branding through social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
|Reports to:||Director of Merchandising|
|Date posted:||November 28, 2016|
- Working with Shop staff to create a social media plan for posting on the various platforms.
- Developing creative ideas for product photography to be used on social media platforms.
- Photographing products.
- Writing posts directed toward audiences on each platform.
- Creating Pinterest boards with the intention of helping the Shop revamp its presence on this platform.
- Design or marketing background/studies geared toward product promotion and brand building on social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and writer with excellent communications skills.
- Keen eye for photography; photography studies or interest a plus.
- Knowledge of Judaica is helpful.
- Understands the intersection of art, design, and product.
- Be prepared to show examples of social media use and photography – your own and/or brands you think excel at social media.
Send Resume with Cover Letter To:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.