The Jewish Museum seeks a Visitor Experience Assistant to provide visitors with a positive and welcoming first impression to the Jewish Museum by greeting and assisting museum visitors in an efficient, friendly, positive, and proactive manner.
Must be available to work on Tuesdays - 10:15 am-5:45 pm, Thursdays - 10:15 am-8 pm, & Sundays - 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.
|Reports to:||Director of Visitor Experience|
|Date posted:||December 1, 2016|
- Greet and welcome visitors
- Provide tickets to all visitors
- Provide information to visitors (answer questions, assist with way-finding around the museum)
- Collect visitor information (surveys, visitor comments and concerns, press information)
- Brochure supply and upkeep
- Assist in training volunteers and new hires in job functions
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Computer literate;
- Knowledge of POS systems a plus
- Strong interest in art and Jewish culture a plus
Send Resume with Cover Letter To:
Associate Director, Human Resources
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.