The intern will assist with preparations for the 2019 New York Jewish Film Festival, an annual festival co-presented by the Jewish Museum and Film Society of Lincoln Center.
The intern may also assist with preparations for TELEVISION AND BEYOND, which presents a rotating selection of television clips from the Museum’s Broadcast Archive.
|Reports to:||Associate Curator, Director of NY Jewish Film Festival|
|Date posted:||April 23, 2018|
|FLSA Status:||Unpaid Internship|
|Schedule:||Part-Time; Schedule TBD|
- Assist in processing submissions for the Film Festival
- Assist with researching films for possible inclusion in the Film Festival
- Write descriptions and assessments of select submitted films
- Assist with communications with filmmakers and distributors
- Assist with gathering materials about the Film Festival for marketing and publicity purposes
- Assist with preparations for Television and Beyond
- Assist with organizing materials related to the Broadcast Archive
- Assist with Film Festival on site at Lincoln Center (Jan. 9-22, 2019)
- B.A or M.A. in Film Studies, Museum Studies, or an arts-related field
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for film and media; familiarity with museums.
Send Resume with Cover Letter and Intern Application To:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
Phone: (212) 423-3238
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.