The Marketing and Creative Services Department at The Jewish Museum is offering an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in communications, and would like hands-on experience creating graphics for a non-profit art and culture museum.
As an intern in the department you may be asked to work on a variety of projects that include assisting with print design, print production, website and motion graphics and more. You will be invited to attend department meetings.
|Department:||Marketing and Creative Services|
|Reports to:||Creative Director|
|Date posted:||May 1, 2019|
|FLSA Status:||Unpaid Internship|
|Schedule:||2-3 days/ week|
- Creating new design materials
- Implementing edits and following through on various projects
- Creating mechanicals for production
- Production research
- B.A. candidate in Graphic Design
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent people skills – ability to work cooperatively with others at all levels
- Knowledge of art and Jewish culture preferred, but not mandatory
Send Resume with Cover Letter and Intern Application To:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.