The Development Intern at the Jewish Museum will provide essential support to the Major Gifts team in managing the Museum’s individual giving groups: Young Patrons, Patrons, Contemporary Circle, and Museum Council.
|Reports to:||Development Coordinator|
|Date posted:||January 16, 2020|
|Schedule:||Part-time; 12-24 hours per week|
- Identifying and researching new sources of funding;
- Supporting the execution of donor group mailings (solicitations, renewals, invitations, and acknowledgments);
- Updating and maintaining the donor database (Salesforce);
- Assisting in the planning and staffing of special events;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies; and
- Miscellaneous projects, as assigned.
- Strong communication, written, and organizational skills
- Interest in learning about Major Gifts fundraising
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to periodically work nights and weekends, as necessary
- Interest in the arts
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and internship application to:
Human Resources Associate
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.