The Jewish Museum seeks a motivated intern with a passion for art and technology to join the Jewish Museum’s Digital team. While developing their knowledge of digital strategy within a museum environment, the intern will support the Digital department in activities related to the website, blog, email, and social media.
For the spring 2018 season, the Digital Marketing Intern will support exhibitions including Scenes from the Collection, Marc Camille Chaimowicz: Your Place or Mine…, and the New York Jewish Film Festival. The intern will receive a museum identification card that allows for free admission to other museums and various discounts.
|Reports to:||Digital Marketing Associate|
|Date posted:||September 19, 2017|
|FLSA Status:||Unpaid Internship|
|Schedule:||2-3 days per week|
- Maintain select areas of thejewishmuseum.org and blog
- Research and draft content for social media channels
- Contribute to analytics reports on digital activities
- Upload and tag digital assets such as photos and videos
- Support administrative tasks as needed
- B.A. or M.A. candidate in Art History, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress and MailChimp a plus
- Active social media user on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, and YouTube
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Genuine interest in art and Jewish culture
To apply, email internship application, resume, and cover letter to:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.