The Creative Services Department at the Jewish Museum is offering an excellent remote internship opportunity for an individual who is interested in communication design, and would like hands-on experience designing creative materials for a non-profit art and culture museum.
As an intern in the department you may be asked to assist on a variety of projects that include print design, print production, website, motion graphics, and more. The intern will also be invited to attend department meetings.
|Reports to:||Creative Director|
|Date posted:||May 19, 2020|
|Schedule:||Two to three days per week|
- Support the Creative Services Department with the design of print and digital assets
- Prepare design files for production
- Assist in defining brand guidelines and iterating visual system
- B.F.A. candidate in Graphic Design or Communication Design
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop); Experience in After Effects, Sketch, and Figma a plus
- Interest in branding, strong typography skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work cooperatively with others at all levels
- A good sense of humor
To apply send resume, cover letter, internship application, and portfolio to:
Human Resources Associate
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.